Bonus Points for going above and beyond!
Do you think your school deserves extra points for your traffic safety or drug/alcohol/tobacco prevention activities?
Submit a photo and a description of how your school went the extra mile!
Bonus points include spreading the word on social media, creating banners, and communication with partners.
Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites