Host the Delaware County Juvenile Judge David Hejmanowski, to speak on any number of topics related to crimes involving and effecting 17 to 18 year olds students.
To Complete the Activity:
- Contact Judge Hejmanowski, by emailing requests to email@example.com Telephone: Juvenile Traffic Court (740) 833-2595 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Examples of topics include impaired driving, underage drinking, prom safety, sexual assault, bullying, the law in general and a law career.
- Other topics maybe requested as needed.
- Classroom, parent, staff presentations are available.
- Any size group is appropriate.
- Presentataions may be in-person or virtual.
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Questions? Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator jbain@DelawareHealth.org or 740-203-2083