Host a Drive to Live presentation at your school.
Drive to Live is new educational program launched by the Patrol intended to positively impact our youth and engage in conversations about good decision making.
It is geared toward meeting teens where they are, and listening with as shared interest in their future.
Success of this program will result in impacting Ohio’s youth in a positive manner and building relationships between students and those in public safety.
To Complete this Activity:
To schedule a presentation at your school:
Call the Delaware County Ohio Highway Patrol Post call 740-548-6011
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Questions? Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator jbain@DelawareHealth.org or 740-203-2083