Register and support a S.A.D.D. chapter to utilize the Reduce Teen Crashes prevention tool at your high school.
Why SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions)?
- FREE registration for your organization or school to become a SADD Chapter
- FREE application submissions $ certifications for the President’s Volunteer Service Award
- Access to all SADD programs, resources, trainings, leadership opportunities, activities, ideas and more.
- Participate in exclusive challenges, contests, scholarships, grants, and ways to earn money.
- Support from SADD staff and connections to the nationwide SADD network.
To qualify as a SADD chapter in your high school by completing the following:
- Register all members and the Chapter at SADD.org
- Hold regular meetings
- Hold a recruiting event/activity
- Host at least one school-wide project/activity focused on raising awareness against destructive decisions per semester.
- Have photos ready with students completing the activity.
- Include any additional supporting documentation.
- Click “Submit Points" and follow the instructions.
Share photos and video to school social media sites