Implement any National Road Safety Foundation programs or activities to create teen driver safety awareness at your school.
Looking for resources to build an awareness campaign, speak to a loved one or to do a class project?
Look no further. It’s all here at Visit http://www.nrsf.org/
All programs can be downloaded or viewed from this site.
If you want to receive actual copies, go to the “All Programs” link to place your order.
NRSF materials are FREE of charge and tool kits include
- DVD’s of safe driving films
- a CD-ROM of accommodating Power Point Presentations
- Discussion Guides with group activities and additional information for learning purposes.
To Complete this Activity:
- Visit http://www.nrsf.org/
- Use any resource from the NRSF with students at your high school.
- It could be class presentations, assemblies, announcements, posters, videos, etc.
- Submit photos of students at http://reduceohcrashes.com/submit demonstarting how the NRSF resource involved students.
- Explain how the resource was used in the comments
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Questions? Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator jbain@DelawareHealth.org or 740-203-2083