Create a Parent-Teen Driving Agreement that puts parent’s rules in writing to clearly set expectations and limits.
- Work together to outline hazards to avoid and consequences for breaking rules.
- Update it as your teen gains experience and more driving privileges.
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take screen shots/photos of your steps as listed above.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Questions? Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator jbain@DelawareHealth.org or 740-203-2083