ENTER THE 2023 RED RIBBON THEME CONTEST TODAY
Send us your ideas for the 2023 Red Ribbon Theme Contest today for a chance to win $500 in Red Ribbon Theme Merchandise in 2023.
- Entries must be received by December 4, 2022 at 11:59pm (EST), via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to National Family Partnership, 2490 Coral Way, #303 , Miami, FL 33145.
- Please include your name, school, telephone number and email address. Winners will be announced on or before February 4th, 2023.
- All entries become property of the National Family Partnership.
- Note: NFP reserves the right to select the theme or design from one submission and match it with another submitted theme or design. In that case, there will be two contest winners.
- Entries can include a unique design or double-looped Red Ribbon but artwork is not required. (See Red Ribbon logo for sample image available here: www.redribbon.org/downloads)
- Have photos ready with students completing the activity.
- Include any additional supporting documentation.
- Click “Submit Points" and follow the instructions.
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator