Share Red Ribbon Week Virtual Activities with peers at your school.
Visit our Virtual Activities webpage for a list of ways to engage in your community.
To Complete the Activity:
Click to learn more: Red Ribbon Week Activities:
- Become a Red Ribbon Ambassador
- Plan a Red Ribbon “Cruise By”
- Plant the Promise
- Red Ribbon Theme Contest
- Plan A Building or Structure Illumination
- Ask Your Local Police Department, Health Department or Prevention Coalition to Host a Virtual Drug Presentation
- Take the #DrugFreeLooksLikeMe Social Media Challenge
- The Enrique Camarena Red Ribbon Award
- Celebrate Being Drug Free
- Family Table Time
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Questions? Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator jbain@DelawareHealth.org or 740-203-2083