Start a "Get Living" campaign at your school
- This campaign is designed with you in mind,
- Get Living is intended to help form healthy habits with your technology and break the bad ones.
- Every month brings a new initiative so that you can stay on track and live more all year (and beyond).
- Check online to particiapte in the #GetLiving 2021-2022 Monthly Initiatives Calendar
- August: Action August
- September: S.M.A.R.T. September
- October: Outstanding October
- Novemeber: Go Cold Turkey
- December: GetGiving December
- January: Jumpsart January
- February: Fearless February
- March: Mother Nature March
- April: Distracted Driving Awarenss Month
- May: Get AwayMay
- June: June Ballons
- July: Go Try July
End Distracted Driving
We are a student-led, peer-to-peer advocacy group dedicated to ending distracted driving.
Our goal is to change our behavior behind-the-wheel to save lives and prevent tragic crashes caused by distraction.
OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH SADD
TextLess Live More has partnered with Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) to end distracted driving.
- Peer-to-Peer Engagement to End Distracted Driving
- Raise Awareness. Save Lives. Prevent Accidents.
- Start a TextLess Live More Campaign Today!
- Save Lives. End Distracted Driving.
- We are a student-led national awareness campaign. We believe young people have the power to change behavior around distracted driving. We recognize distracted driving as a critical issue facing our generation.
Click on Toolkit in our Menu Bar to:
- Download the TextLess Live More Toolkit
- Watch & Download TextLess Live More PSAs
- Order TextLess Live More Gear
1. Visit http:www.textlesslivemore.org/.
2. Find and download the toolkit to learn more about the available activities TextLess Live More has to offer.
To Get Your Points:
1. Complete any of the activities TextLess Live More offers.
2. Each monthly activity may be submitted for separate points. (Subject to approval).
3. Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
6. Include the number of students that were engaged by this activity.
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**