Post Click It Or Ticket yard signs on your school campus where drivers and passengers will see it and be reminded to buckel up for safety.
SEAT BELTS SAVE LIVES
Think you can take a ride without your seat belt? Think again: In nearly every state and the District of Columbia, seat belt use is required by law—and for good reason.
In 2017 alone, seat belts saved an estimated 14,955 lives.
If all passenger vehicle occupants 5 and older had worn their seat belts that same year, it’s estimated an additional 2,549 lives could have been saved.
Whether you’re on a back country road or the interstate, in a minivan or an SUV, whether you’re traveling cross country or just across the street, buckle your seat belt every trip, every time.
And ensure that each and every passenger – child and adult – is properly restrained, too.
Doing so could save a life
To Get Your Points:
1. Click "Submit Your Points" at this website.
2. Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY:
- Tell us about the activity you completed: Describe the activity that was completed including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo.
- Select your high school
- Select the activity completed.
- If you don't know, leave this field blank and we'll do our best to sort it for you!
- If this event may fall in to more than one activity you may select only one.
- If this activity does not fit any activity listed then submit it for “BONUS POINTS”
- Enter your email & name to identify yourself as the submitter.
- What documentation do you have?
- Students must be included in ALL documentation.
- Upload your school's photo(s), video or other documentation of students involved in the activity.
- Please upload photo(s) right-side-up.
- Attachments to add a file Enter a YouTube URL to submit a video
- Verify that all individuals pictured have read and agree to the photo release.
- Verify that you are over the age of 16 - OR - I am under the age of 16 and I have completed the Parental Consent Form
- Rate this activity
- Include the number of students engaged by this activity
3. Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
4. Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites